Would you like to be first runner in unlocking the full potential of digitalization of resource optimisation in buildings and be a part in making the world greener? And are you enthusiastic about software and high-quality code? Then you might be the frontend developer we are looking for!
Who is Wise Home?
Wise Home is a Danish tech start-up from 2016. We build our own software for property administrators, and we see ourselves as the new player on an old field.
Our solutions automate manual tasks and give insights in the property and the utility usages. If you like to find clever
solutions in complex domains, Wise Home is the perfect place for you.
Our work culture is informal and kind, and we strive to create an environment where all co-workers have the right amount of challenge.
The company is placed in Ry – quickly reached from Aarhus, Skanderborg and Silkeborg!
About the job and team
You will be part of a company with software developers, UX designers, domain specialists and on-boarding staff. We work closely together and have a short idea-decision-implementation loop.
In the development team, we work by agile principles, ensuring that we always work on the issues that are most critical or brings the most value. Our agile process also means that we can quickly change our roadmap and focus, if needed.
We make software that runs on gateways retrieving data from the meters forwarding it to our advanced backend collecting data and expose an feature-rich API. Furthermore, we make a web frontend towards our customers for managing property, as well as a frontend for tenants to follow their water and energy consumption. Last, but not least, we make a mobile app for technicians to support the on-boarding process of new properties.
Since we are a small team, we also do DevOps, security/privacy analysis, internal support cases helping out our customers to name a few. The role will be suited to your skills and interests.
The job will require you to continuously learn, but if you have something to teach us, we would be happy to hear it.
What profile are we looking for?
• You have BSc or MSc degree in computer science, software engineering, or an other relevant field, or equivalent practical experience.
• You have experience with Typescript, React and React Native.
• You are familiar with integrating with APIs (REST, GraphQL).
• You can work autonomously, but also collaborate closely with UX/UI designers, backend developers and product owners.
• You are comfortable running your software in Linux environments.
• You are familiar with continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment practices, and test-driven development.
• You take operational responsibility for the deployed software.
• You care about code quality and data security – and you like to review and get your code reviewed. We use git as VCS and Github as our main platform for collaborating with code.
• It is a plus if you have worked with functional programmering (FP) such as Elixir.
What do we offer?
• Full time job with a monthly salary according to qualifications.
• Flexible working hours and a healthy work/life balance.
• An exciting job with kind co-workers, where there is time to have fun too.
If you want more information about the job, or you want to apply for the job, reach out to:
Søren Aagaard Mikkelsen
+45 40 63 16 18